Sunday, January 29, 2017
New notice in the new game!
today i played the new game again with Sabrina. we noticed that if you get the towers, you automatically win, so the goal of the game is to get the tall towers. if you don't have it, you'll just automatically lose unless you have a lot of land. Sabrina thinks it's not fun unless you have the towers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Funspot Magazine Blog!
Today, I started a new blog for my magazine Funspot Magazine for people to enjoy. You can see my blog at funspotmagazine.blogspot.com.
-
Yesterday I had my 10th birthday party! It was a painting party. Wee painted a Boston sunset. I had 16 guests! I got a lot of awesome presen...
-
Yesterday at school I had a recorder concert. The whole third grade did it. We played Gently sleep, Merrily we roll along, It's a small ...
-
Today, I started a new blog for my magazine Funspot Magazine for people to enjoy. You can see my blog at funspotmagazine.blogspot.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment